Our Mission is to provide surf lessons by exceptional and experienced instructors so all students will be safe, learn to surf, and have fun.
Whether you are a beginner who has never had a surf lesson or more advanced; we offer lessons for you. Swimmers and non-swimmers are welcome.
About the Lesson
Instructor will provide: ocean awareness, water safety, surfing techniques, and surf etiquette. Student will wear a leg leash for safety. Instructor is always 100% focused on student. GoPro photos and video of surf lesson provided at no additional charge.
Lesson skills will vary by level but may include:
- How to balance, paddle, kneel, and stand on board
- Surf techniques and surf etiquette
- How to turn the surfboard in the water
- How to maintain balance to ride the waves
- Duck Dive (advanced)
- And, more
Types of Classes
- Beginning, Intermediate, and Advanced
- Individual and small group (up to 4 students) for adults and youth (age 4 and up)
Surfboard, wetsuit, and rash guard
Who We Are
We are experienced, certified, professional, and insured surf instructors who will always put safety first. Instructors are lifeguards and passionate about surfing. Instructors are patient, friendly, encouraging, and knowledgeable.
All instructors are certified in CPR and Automated External Defibrillators (AED) with the American Red Cross and First Aid with the American Red Cross and American Heart Association.